Monday, August 9, 2010

Sketch #39

This sketch has a 4 piece motif that is really simple and fun to use anywhere on a layout. For this sketch, you need to cut your 4 piece design about 3" square to allow room for the 4x6" photos. ***Be sure to mention SketchSavvy with a link when you use this file. As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the sketch and cut file. Have Fun!





***CLICK HERE for the 4 Piece Motif SCAL2 cut file***

For my example I used mostly DCWV Citrus Stack. For close ups and more info Visit My Blog HERE.


For my card I used the Citrus Stack by DCWV



Here is a fantastic example by Joni Parker! She actually created her own shapes by cutting squares and rounding the corners and I think it turned out just perfectly. Drop by Joni's Blog Here and see her other beautiful layouts.




Tami turned this sketch into the cutest two page layout EVER! I just have to find pluto photos so I can do this too. Visit Tami's Blog HERE for close ups

5 comments:

  1. I love this sketch - I mostly scrap 4 x 6 photos and have the perfect ones to use for this sketch - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Sus! Hey I was thinking - it'd really help if you had an index by # of photos on a sketch, kind of like Amy has on the 4x6 photo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Susan! Miss scrappin' with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I knew right when I saw this sketch I had to do it right away!!! See...it's so good you had to pull your layouts for publication!!! I cut squares and used a corner rounder on the 2 ends to make the 4 piece motif.
    Here it is:
    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2010/08/2-layouts-for-design-dollies-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete